So I told you guys I'd show you the 'Dear Diary' thing so I'm going to upload for you guys to see. http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/dear-diary-by-mckenna/19126210/?s=kSW6eX&ref=app.
That's the link. I'll post the second one too since there really short. Heh. Sorry bout that. http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/dear-diary-2/19126199/?s=to8Bu4&ref=app
That's the link to the second. The movie star planet characters/looks are not mine. I got them from Google. Lol. I'll give you guys the third and fourth tomorrow.
Btw!!!! Very important!! I'm giving away two MSP accounts. So in a day or two I'm going to make an art book showing the pass, user, there level, amount of StarCoins, etc. yes they have clothes. Like one and a half page full. Both are for girls sorry. I'll tell you a little about that now. The first is LillyBooLovesYew. She's a level six. The second account is RoxyWasHere. She's a level five or four. Lilly was my cousins but she's quitting and I'm done with the Roxy account since my sis gave me the LuLuAndBubbles. FightTheFear is just my backup. So.. Check my art book. It will be posted on the LuLuAndBubbles account. I might do it today maybe tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure if you can change passwords or how you do it but I'm leaving it at a first come first serve basis. So lucky for you guys reading this because you might just get one of the accounts. If you want to look them up, like check them out and what not be my guest. I'm pretty sure there passwords are the same. Or similar. Well. Anyways. Comment any requests such as 'how to's for MSP', etc., i might be giving a couple accounts away again soon. Like yesterday I made one, got it up to 1000 StarCoins and guess what?! Forgot the stanking username!!! Well I gots to go. Bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment