Friday, March 28, 2014

New Movie!

Hey guys. I'm making a new movie series on MSP called 'The Unlucky Life Of Skylar'. So Skylar is the main character and she really wants this school year to be fun. When she starts to think it's going to be boring as ever she meets this boy named Hunter who could be her TRUE LOVE. All this bad stuff starts to happen and then this good stuff and it's really good. As you can see I used a new font colour btw. Love it! <33

Anyways here is the cast for my movie! 

Skylar - 
Ami-
Lucy-
Leah-
Lucy-
Mom- Populargirl753
Dad-
Hunter-
Gavin-
Teacher A-
Teacher B-
Teacher C-
Extra A-
Extra B-
Extra C-
Extra D-
Extra E-


So if you're interested in being any of those people besides Mom, message me on MSP (LuLuAndBubbles) ororororor PLZ PLZ PLZ comment. I know it seem's i'm desperate for a comment.. I kinda am. I just really wanna know someone out there reads these. That i'm not the only one. Do I waste my time doing this? Because if I do I can just take the blog down if that will be better. I might...

No comments:

Post a Comment